This 2015 Tag Heuer Stainless Steel Carrera Caliber 16 Racing Watch is the updated version of it's 1963 Iconic predecessor which was created in honor of the world's most dangerous auto race, the famous Carrera Panamericana.
The Carrera was the first chronograph created for professional race drivers with an easily readable and elegant style.
- Perforated genuine leather black band with push button deployment clasp
- Stainless steel case and bezel with black aluminum tachymeter scale
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- 100 meter water resistance
- Matte black dial
- Hour chronograph counter sub dial at the 6:00 position
- Minute chronograph counter sub dial at the 12:00 position
- Running second counter sub dial at the 9:00 position
- Date window at the 3:00 position
- Luminescent hour and minute hands
- Automatic Tag Heuer Calbre 16 movement with 42 hours of reserve power
This watch comes with the operating instructions, original outer box, original inner box. The original pillow is not included.
For the driven who never slow down, who take risks and have a need for speed this watch was made just for you!